Major priorities of our Company are healthcare and accident prevention of our employees.
Obligations of the Company regarding a reduction of accident risk at the hazardous production facilities are listed below:
- compliance with laws as applicable to industrial safety and protection of labour, planning and implementation of measures for reduction of accident risk at the hazardous production facilities;
- support of operations for business processes production supervision with regard to ensuring industrial safety and protection of labour, fire and environmental safety;
- organisation of personnel training regarding industrial safety and protection of labour, fire and environmental safety, actions of localisation and mitigation of emergency situations and their after-effects;
- compliance with obligations to the Company staff as stipulated by current legislation aimed at safe operation and accident prevention;
- application of research and development products, processes and methods of control for industrial safety and protection of labour;
- establishing an effective system of industrial safety management;
- ensuring engineering policies implementation with regard to an industrial safety using current practices in the field of expert support of industrial safety, technical inspections, modernisation and replacement of technical equipment that expired their specified service life, upgrade of engineering processes as well as observance of priority of modernisation and replacement of technical equipment before their life extension when arranging and carrying out preventative maintenance in accordance with safety requirements;
- realisation of efficient stuff policy based on quality compilation and positioning of management and key personnel who aim to fully comply with industrial safety requirements at a high professional level as well as on the principles of constant enhancement of the technical level of the personnel;
- establishing a system of incentives for the personnel operating hazardous production facilities, implementation of measures for upgrading an industrial safety status;
- elaboration and implementation of early warning system for likelihood of incidents and emergencies at the hazardous production facilities presenting a possible hazard, and ensuring of operational delivery of preventive measures complex aimed at potential risks elimination;
- continuous risk assessment of accident initiation, ensuring development, implementation and control over measures for their mitigation, insurance of public liability of the hazardous production facility owner against infliction of harm resulting from an accident at the hazardous production facility;
- operating contractors (subcontractors) are obliged to comply with the requirements for protection of labour, industrial and environmental safety;
- information distribution and keeping an open dialogue about industrial safety activities with all parties concerned (society, compliance monitoring agencies, etc.).